*Good quality bread *a small spoon of sugar *big pinch of cinnamon *salty butter
1. Pop the toast under the grill or in the toaster.
2. Stick the kettle on and make that desperately needed-brew.
3. I use an egg cup and mix in it the cinnamon and sugar to taste.
4. Stare outside the window and work out how you’re going to survive the day – you can do it champ!
5. Lavishly spread your butter over the toast and sprinkle the sugary-cinnamon on top.
6. If it’s a REALLY bad day then cut your toast into an amusing or happy shape. Perhaps a thumbs-up or a big tick!?
7. Scoff (avoiding getting crumbs and butter down your work outfit if possible).
It’s also extra awesome in bed on a lazy Saturday morning or any time before going out for a pick-me-up. Yummy.